Friday 24 June 2011

ideas, hopes and my new project.

I've decided to spend the next five weeks until Semester starts designing and brainstorming my first novel. All I have are the characters, the general tone of the novel (how pathetic! haha) and a vague idea of how it will shape up.

Obviously because I intend to work on this piece until it is the best it can be, I won't be uploading it onto the internet on any of the numerous websites I'm a part of. Aside from this, I do hope to be able to post side stories, or similar things, onto this blog or my deviantart account. Or even my tumblr, perhaps. I also hope to be able to draw the characters as I write down their stories and personalities in accordance to the novel. This part will probably be the most difficult, as many of the characters I intend to use come from vastly different universes to each other (and some of them are approaching a decade old...). But... I will love finally writing about my dear brain children, haha.

Ah, how I love thinking about these big ideas while in the shower. I almost teared up in excitement! Which is silly.


xxx

Madi.

No comments:

Post a Comment